Liv's Avail Advanced Pro combines comfort and speed so you can take on mountain passes, epic rides, and the local peloton with ease. The Avail features a relaxed geometry and a tall head tube for an upright riding position. Liv's Advanced composite frame and OverDrive 2 fork dominate the climbs while soaking up road vibration for a super-smooth, refined ride. Plus, this sweet rig rolls with beautiful Giant SLR composite wheels for impressive acceleration with confident cornering! A quick-shifting Shimano Ultegra drivetrain turns monster climbs into speed bumps while Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer effortless speed control. A Liv saddle and reliable Giant components are sure to keep you comfortable, no matter what kind of ride you take on.
Liv’s RideSense transmitter sends speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible computer. The transmitter is seamlessly integrated into the chainstay, though it can be easily removed.
Giant’s OverDrive 2 delivers up to 30%-better cornering and sprinting stiffness and control than non-tapered front ends with:
1/2) 1 ¼-inch/1 ½-inch diameter bearings
3) 1 ¼-inch diameter Giant stem
4) Tapered fork steerer
5) Giant OverDrive steerer plug
Liv's Advanced frame features high-quality composite formed into a frame through cutting-edge construction techniques. Raw T-700 composite is carefully woven in Giant's own composite factory, then handcrafted into framesets utilizing Giant's advanced monocoque construction technique. This produces a light, stiff and compliant frameset worthy of the Liv name.
In addition to the superior composite construction, Liv's Advanced frames boast the following technologies to make your ride better than ever!
1. Vector seatpost - in addition to saving weight, Liv's Vector seatpost improves aerodynamics and offers 2 offset options (10mm and 23mm).
2. Custom tubing - Giant layers over 500 individual, hand-cut composite swatches to fine tune each frame's ride quality. This results in maximum function with wonderful all-day comfort.
3. OverDrive 2- Liv's head tube and fork steerer tapers from 1 1/4-inch at the the top to 1 1/2-inch at the bottom for pinpoint steering, lateral stability and superb torsional stiffness.
4. Less is More - Giant engineers use Finite Element Analysis so every inch of their Advanced frames have exactly the perfect amount of composite for the lightest weight with the highest function.
5. Powercore - through the use of an integrated 86mm wide bottom bracket and asymmetrical chainstays, the Advanced frame features fantastic pedaling stiffness so every watt of effort rockets you forward.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Liv Advanced-grade Composite, electronic-ready|
|Fork||Liv Advanced-grade Composite w/full composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SLR 1 Disc WheelSystem, 30mm deep, 23mm wide, full-composite|
|Spokes||Sapim Race Stainless|
|Tires||Giant P-SL 1, 700 x 25c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed: 11-32|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL, OverDrive 2|
|Brake Levers||Shimano RS685|
|Brakes||Shimano RS685, hydraulic disc, 140mm|
|Saddle||Liv Contact SLR forward, composite rails|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse SL, composite|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor|
|White/Blue/Lime / Medium||04712878034242||60002414||400100982679|