Save watts for when you really need them with Giant's Propel Advanced SL 2. Thanks to Giant’s Advanced SL-Grade carbon fiber frame with heavily-tested tube shapes, integrated seatpost and tucked-in brakes, this pro-level steed propels you toward the finish line with tenacity. Balancing aerodynamics with ride quality and rigidity, the Propel’s incredibly beefy bottom bracket delivers stiffness where you need it and the oversize steerer ensures pinpoint cornering, while a SRAM Red groupset offers crisp, snappy shifting. Super sleek, ultra fast Zipp 404 Firecrest wheels and Giant's Contact SLR bar and stem complete the aero carbon package, resulting in one incredibly light, brilliantly fast ride.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Giant's Contact SLR Aero Bar & Stem: an oversized stem designed for torsional stiffness is paired with a carbon handlebar that's got an aero top profile.
- Speedcontrol SLR brakes: made from a molded carbon composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Integrated seatpost: it's aero, it's light weight, and it delivers a superb ride feel. An adjustable saddle clamp offers 10 or 23mm of offset for precise position.
- Advanced SL-Grade composite technology: high-performance, T-800 raw carbon fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- OverDrive 2: an oversize, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- RideSense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Giant Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Aero Road Design w/Integrated Seatpost, PressFit BB86|
|Fork||Giant Advanced SL-Grade Composite w/OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Zipp 404 Firecrest, clincher|
|Tires||Giant P-SLR1, 700 x 23c|
|Crankset||SRAM Red 22|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red 22|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red 22|
|Rear Cogs||SRAM Red, 11-speed: 11-25|
|Shifters||SRAM Red 22|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR Aero, Composite|
|Stem||Giant Contact SLR Aero, Composite, OverDrive 2|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Red 22|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SLR, Composite|
|Saddle||Fizik Arione R3 w/K:ium rails|
|Seatpost||Giant Advanced SL Composite, integrated seatmast design|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor, 20mm ISP clamp|